Since few weeks ago, the whole web site have been re-designed. The following task have been done:
- Gerhard Kulzer has migrated site CMS from Drupal 4.x to 6.x.
- All logo, page layouts, and graphisms have been made by Risto Saukonpää.
- Gerhard has installed Captcha module to be able to post comments without to use account.
- All screenshots have been updated with KDE4 release (incoming digiKam 0.10.0).
- New Tour Movies section have been added with ogf and flash video.
- All screenshots are now hosted to Flickr photo-set.
- All videos are now hosted to YouTube channel.
Still to do more video demo and screeshots of new KDE4 version of digiKam in action. A new page to describe the new features of digiKam 0.10.0 must be done too.
I would to thanks all contributors who have help to re-design digikam.org. I hope than new web site will be fine for all users.