libkdcraw 0.1.8 release for KDE3
libkdcraw 0.1.8 for KDE3 has been just released. The tarball can be downloaded from SourceForge at this url.
Updated to libraw 0.6.13:
- Bugfixes in RIFF reading code.
Updated to libraw 0.6.12:
- Hasselblad V96C support.
Updated to libraw 0.6.11:
- Fixed serious bug in loading metadata from external JPG file.
Updated to libraw 0.6.10:
- Support for loading White Balance data from Sony ARW files edited with Sony IDC software.
Updated to libraw 0.6.9:
- Better support for Samsung S85.
- Fixed possible integer overflow in wavelet denoising code.
Updated to libraw 0.6.8:
- Changes in QuickTake 100 files processing.
Updated to libraw 0.6.7:
-Added support for Samsung S85.
-Changes in external jpeg (metadata) processing.
Updated to libraw 0.6.6:
-Changes in Panasonic FZ50 processing code.
Updated to libraw 0.6.5:
-Fixed file descriptor and buffer memory leak when thumbnail extractor is called,
but library object is not properly initialized.
-Fixes in Imacon files unpacking.
-Fixes in Hasselblad .fff files unpacking.
Fix PPM color preview extraction.
Have an happy Raw workflow...