digiKam Recipes 20.07.27 released
Hot on the heels of the digiKam 7.0.0 release comes a new revision of the digiKam Recipes book. The new version includes
- Grouping RAW and JPEG files manually can be a real chore. Fortunately, a simple Python script can do this automatically, and the Group RAW and JPEG files with a script chapter provides instructions on using the script.
- The Disaster-proof digiKam setup chapter describes how to keep digiKam databases and configuration safe.
- The Use G’MIC-Qt filters chapter provides an introduction to the powerful G’MIC-Qt tool, featuring a vast collection of ready-made filters.
- The Tagging in digiKam chapter has been revised and extended.
- The Batch process photos and RAW files chapter provides better examples of using the Batch Queue Manager tool.
- Finally, the Use digiKam with an external storage device chapter has been completely revised, and it now describes a better way to use digiKam with an external device.