digiKam Recipes 20.07.27 released
Hot on the heels of the digiKam 7.0.0 release comes a new revision of the digiKam Recipes book. The new version includes
- Grouping RAW and JPEG files manually can be a real chore. Fortunately, a simple Python script can do this automatically, and the Group RAW and JPEG files with a script chapter provides instructions on using the script.
- The Disaster-proof digiKam setup chapter describes how to keep digiKam databases and configuration safe.
- The Use G’MIC-Qt filters chapter provides an introduction to the powerful G’MIC-Qt tool, featuring a vast collection of ready-made filters.
- The Tagging in digiKam chapter has been revised and extended.
- The Batch process photos and RAW files chapter provides better examples of using the Batch Queue Manager tool.
- Finally, the Use digiKam with an external storage device chapter has been completely revised, and it now describes a better way to use digiKam with an external device.
All digiKam Recipes readers will receive the updated version of the book automatically and free of charge. The digiKam Recipes book is available from Google Play Store and Gumroad.